Posted by : Unknown Saturday 13 July 2013



This 30 software I'm going to list below are very important and are necessary for our PC

some may softwares are you may have not listen but it has prove very useful to me

And I'm using all This Softwares and I don't require any addition software besides this 30 software

THIS 30 SOFTWARE COMPLETE MY WHOLE PC

Just check out my list and if you recommend me any best software which you use and like the most and it is not in the list you can comment and suggest me.....

1. Adobe Photoshop

2. Daemon Tools Lite

3. Direct x 11

4. IDM v 611

5. Power ISO 5

6. WinRAR 420

7. Dotnetfx35

8. Firefox 22

9. Flashplayer

10. Freestudio

11. Java

12. KLite CODEC PACK 5.4.0.0 Mega

13. Microsoft Office

14. Picasa 39

15. Realtek Audio manager

16. Corel Draw

17. UTorrent

18. Bluestack or Youwave

19. Google chrome

20. Google books downloader lite

21. Icarefree

22. Intel appup center

23. Microsoft security essential

24. Skydrive

25. Skype

26. Teamviewer

27. Virtual box or Vmware software

28. VLC media player


29. Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery


30. Facebook messenger setup



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Translate

Blog Archive

Follow Me On Facebook

Like Us On Facebook

Search This Blog

- Copyright © Technics -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -